Everyone else that I know has a blog, pretty much. I used to have one over on LJ, but then LJ just became "uncool". So here I go again, following a trend and starting a blog over here. Though it's much easier to get one on here than it was on LJ "in the day". To get an LJ (that's "LiveJournal", for you uninformed folks :p), one had to have a friend with one. Each account was given a certain number of keys that they could hand out to their friends, to let them sign up. I begged my friend to give me one, and she finally relented. About a month or so after I started a blog there, LJ got rid of the prerequisite of having a code, and all hell broke loose as EVERYONE was allowed onto LJ. So after a while, I quit posting there and stopped blogging pretty much entirely.
Well, until now. :) Watch out, Internet, here I come! This blog will pretty much be about whatever crosses my mind, and you have been warned - I can get PRETTY random.
So...for my first topic, I'll try not to scare you too much and just dream about the future. Right now, I'm attending classes at Ivytech, and have really been thinking about the future lately. I've decided to either go into video game design or programming, and have started working towards making that dream come true. I lurk on the FragDolls forum (talathedrood), and have begun to make what connections I can. :)
I want to go into the video game industry because I really enjoy video games, and would enjoy learning more of the technical aspect of them. My favorite games include: Harvest Moon, Devil May Cry, Soul Caliber, World of Warcraft, the Sims, and Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus. Harvest Moon has always been my top pick, because while it is a farming RPG (roleplaying game for the uninitiated), it offers a lot of fun in-game events and I never find it boring.
Notice that I put World of Warcraft. Oh yes, I play THAT - the game that is always misconstrued as a soul-sucking tool of the devil. In reality, it's not that bad. And as one of my favorite YouTubers says, "It's IMPOSSIBLE for it to be truly addictive". I play maybe 8-10 hours a week, depending on how much free time I have. My top four most-played characters are: Talathea (a level 84 Blood Elf Death Knight), Talathea (a level 60 Night Elf Druid), Elunari (a level 21 Blood Elf Warlock), and Trynia (a level 18 Blood Elf Paladin). As you can tell, I like the Blood Elves. Most of these characters on the server Coilfang, with the exception of my Druid, who is on the Cairne server. I try to be helpful, so if you find your low-level character struggling, don't hesitate to ask for my aid. :)
Another game that I've been thinking of getting, once my computer is up to the technical specs of the game, is DC Universe Online. Two of my favorite YouTubers have given positive reviews about the game, and it looks pretty cool. You can play as either a hero, or a villain. >:) I have my villain all planned out already. xD
Well, I'm for now...whether to go save the world of Final Fantasy or to save Azeroth, the world may never know. :p
No comments:
Post a Comment