Well, I went to school today. Nothing eventful, just learning about new stuff in Networking...I really need to read chapter five tomorrow, so I can get the hang of it more...
Got my test back from Economics, and I got an 81%...but the teacher told us one of the answers wrong, I think, so I may get credit for that one. Either way, a B isn't bad at ALL, and way better than how I felt I'd done on the test. We don't have class Friday (yay!) because the teacher is going to Indy. More time to go over the next chapter, the better! It's covering supply and demand, and all of the related goodies.
I came home to plug my laptop in at my computer desk, and tripped over the power cord. I stumbled almost to the doorway before I fell, and was rather aggravated because the stupid plants near my desk keep me from being able to get to the power outlet very well. :/ I moved the plants. My mom probably won't like it, but all I did was move it closer to the window, so I have a little more space to get back there. What gets me is the fact that the power cord was laying flat on the floor...and I STILL tripped over it!! I know it was the power cord that I tripped over because it unplugged it from the wall outlet partially.
But now, hopefully, I can log on and play some WoW in peace, without any interruptions. I fed the dog her lunch, and hopefully Dad will leave me alone when he comes in. *crosses fingers* On Friday, I call the woman back at the Bennett House, and hopefully she can hire me right away!! I need the money badly. I'm sick of being indebted to my parents. :/
Salut!
Silvner
No comments:
Post a Comment